07 May 2014

TERM 2 2014 HAS STARTED


Jon Bayley's Managing Your Digital Photos started last week, but I missed it as I was holidaying on the North Coast. 

His course is still very popular with six students taking the course this term, with the help of Assistant Trainers Dawne and myself.
I finally turned up on Monday morning to assist Jon and the students.




Students Lana and Jane are practicing how to set up and store their photos in relevant folders that will make it easy to locate particular photos in the future when they may have thousands of photos on their computer.
Jon with Ray, Ross and Keith.

They are all looking forward to next week when they learn how to improve their photos with Google's Picasa3 - a free photo organiser and editing tool from Google. 

For a free programme it really has a lot to offer. Picasa is a desktop software package that can be downloaded from http://picasa.google.com/ I use Picasa to quickly edit and improve my photos every time I download them from my camera to my computer.

Jon's course finished at noon, so off I went to Westfield for a light Maccas lunch before returning afterwards for our Management Committee's regular monthly meeting. For a change, I was the only John attending this month, with John Moxon overseas and John Hain unable to attend.

Here are your busy and capable Management Committee members --




President Deborah Martin, with her brightly coloured nails








Vice President Hazel Labka                                    Committee Member Judy Joyce

Training Co-ordinator Micheal Myers                   Secretay Silvia Vega



Committee Member Kathryn Akhurst and me, Treasurer




No comments:

Post a Comment