29 May 2013

FINAL DAY OF EMAIL COURSE - Wednesday 29 May 2013

It's been some time since I've been into our Compals rooms, have just spent one week at Surfers Paradise meeting up with former DMT and CREDIT UNION workmates.

Now I'm back into my treasurers duties, and this afternoon I called into the office to balance and bank incoming receipts. The main door was closed, with a new "Open" sign. I walked in, nobody was in the office and the training room door was shut.

I sat down, took out the cash tin and receipt book and started recording the payments and counting the cash,.
Suddenly, the training room door opened and Trainer John Hain poked his head in to see who in the office - some of his sharp students had heard movement and alerted him that someone was out in the office..

After completing the balance I watched John conduct his email course, with the aid of Assistant Trainer Silvia. His three students, Yvette, Elizabeth, and Patricia were listening intently to John as he told them to be cautious and discreet when writing emails



 
      John and Silvia's happy students at the last day of the five weeks
email course............


1 comment:

  1. As an assistant trainer it is a really pleasure to have these computer classes that allow us to share our knowledge with them.

    ReplyDelete