These are our very valuable volunteers who regularly help out in our club office and keep Parramatta Computer Pals running efficiently.
- Elizabeth Williams is the Office Assistant each Monday. She has also re-organised the office generally.
- Anne Howison is the Office Assistant each Tuesday.
- Aileen Williams is the Office Assistant each Wednesday. Aileen also balances and banks incoming monies each week.
- Editha Haarman is the Office Assistant each Thursday.
Our Office Assistants attend to members' personal and phone enquiries, course bookings and payments, and general assistance to the club Secretary. They also assist with preparation of morning and afternoon teas for training courses.
- Silvia Vega is our Secretary and is often in the office carrying out her secretarial duties.
- Margaret Tucker is our Webmaster and Newsletter Editor and is always busy researching our members activities and photos for iuclusion in her postings.
Our Club would not function without the help of our wonderful volunteers, so please give each a personal thank you when next you see them......